Three macros

Here are the three that turned out today. I put them in order from least favorite to favorite. But I liked all of these. There were several that were over exposed, but I noticed that and made a bunch of adjustments. First I adjusted the exposure setting up by one point and that raised the shutter speed to the max. Then I lowered the ISO to 100 and that helped a lot.

SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

 

What I like about the last one is that I managed to make the foreground, the leaf, blurry as well.

Flowers

The experiment with the mist did not turn out at all! But the macros are coming along. A little. Mostly it’s just about the light for me. But after I shot these, after not being able to make any manual adjustments, my husband showed me how to adjust things on the camera. Combined with Laurie’s artistic suggestions I’m looking forward to controlling my next macros manually.

SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC